Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S24 ULTRA TERRIBLE BANDING ISSUE IN MOVIES

(Topic created on: 05-03-2024 05:35 AM)
Spectre7
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
I'm rewatching this series on Netflix using my S24u and it's been very annoying. I've watched this before on my Note20u and it was never like this. These photos was taken using my iPhoneSE3 and it's more terrible with the naked eye instead of a camera showing it. It's a persistent issue regardless of brightness level. IS SAMSUNG WILL KEEP BEING DEAF ON THIS FU******* ISSUE???

24 Comments
Galaxy S
sending error report is the 1st step
0 Likes
Spectre7
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Already done that.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
messaging also the mods here is a +
0 Likes
Spectre7
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
So how can I find mod here?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
simple their names start with TeamGalaxy
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I'd like to replicate and compare. First what show is that. Which Netflix plan you have. What's your Netflix version? How are you connecting to the web. Have you tried downloading an episode and compared it. Does it do the same with other streaming services?
Spectre7
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Im using Netflix app from Playstore with version 8.109.0. My plan is UltraHD and my internet speed is 500Mbps. My Android phone is connected via WiFi @5GHz freq. The movie series is Better Call Saul.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
tested on my s24u ,netflix prem hd, no banding occurance, different is im on wifi6 on mesh 400 mbps pldt.
0 Likes
Spectre7
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I tried it on wifi 6 with 300mbps speed on my office. But at home im using wifi5 with 500Mbps
0 Likes