Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

STORE PICK-UP HORRIBLE DELAY: S23U FEB02 PRE-ORDER

(Topic created on: 02-07-2023 07:02 AM)
zirdaj
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

So I pre-ordered my S23U on 2nd Feb right after it was announced. I was excited to be one of the first to get my hands on a retail unit. I opted for a store pick-up thinking it safer and faster to get my order. Oh, how wrong I was, and I am very pissed and dissatisfied with how SAMSUNG PH is handling this pre-order **bleep**.

It is now 7th Feb - my order is still under "processing" on the website. I called Samsung Experience Store (Robinsons Malolos) to follow up on my unit - they said that my unit will be coming around March. MARCH. This is a pre-order on the announcement day. The phone is already available off the shelf on select Samsung stores. Those who pre-ordered and opted for home delivery already got theirs a day or two after placing their order. WHAT IS THE POINT OF PRE-ORDERING IF WE WILL GET THE UNIT MUCH LATER THAN THOSE WHO DIDN'T?

When I called to change my collection method to just home delivery, I was asked that my current order have to be cancelled first, which would take 5 days to know if the cancellation is approved or not, then another month before the amount I paid for will be refunded, and that all vouchers I have used will be void. Tell me Samsung PH, what did I - an excited future owner of your flagship phone - do to deserve this? I am cancelling my order altogether if I still don't get an update on my order.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
zirdaj
Active Level 2
Galaxy S

Called the store just now, my unit has arrived. Need to bring 2 valid IDs. Finally!

View solution in context

23 Comments
Galaxy S
This is very disappointing. This should be a warning to other people thinking/planning to avail their pre-order promo. I hope Samsung can fix this. 😡
zirdaj
Active Level 2
Galaxy S

Yeah exactly. Forwarding this to various tech blogs and hopefully it gets exposed. This is truly infuriating and Samsung PH doesn't seem to have any interest in addressing it.

Galaxy S
It's not just Samsung but also the store. Some stores have "better" connections and can avail stocks. I pre-ordered S22u in Evia before. No stocks after 2 months. I picked one up walk-in in ATC. All Samsung official stores but different managing companies.
0 Likes
zirdaj
Active Level 2
Galaxy S

If I had known this, I would've chosen delivery to my house instead. I thought self pick-up was going to be faster and much safer.

Galaxy S
Only if you're familiar with the store. I've done store pickup ever since. Got screwed over by the Evia branch. Now trying the 1st wave pre-order but no luck with the trade-in.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Still, that's why they are called "official" stores. They are representing Samsung and Samsung should take action to this. That's how simple as it is. 😊
Galaxy S
I wish it were that simple.
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy S

Hello zirdaj,

We are sorry to hear about your disappointment upon learning that the delivery of your pre-ordered Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra to your pick-up point will be delayed, a reversal from what you had anticipated, expecting it to arrive at an earlier date, and we apologize for the inconvenience it caused you.

We understand your frustration and you don't deserve this discomfort. If it happened to me, I would feel the same way.

Moving on, allow me to help you by providing us with the reference number here so I can follow up with the dedicated team. Rest assured that any delivery updates will be communicated through your registered email address only.

Be sure to keep your mobile and your alternate mobile number on.

For more help and assistance, you may contact us via our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)
0 Likes
jsphmyoui
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Did you received a response regarding this? I think I also have the same problem 

0 Likes