Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Superfast Charging Not Working

(Topic created on: 05-29-2024 06:31 PM)
ambeatious
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
For some reason after the recent update, the superfast charging feature stopped working on my S23 Ultra. It started with the "Moisture or foreign object detected in your charging port" error. I was forced to buy a wireless charger because of that which is pretty expensive. My charging port worked eventually after a day but it now takes almost 3 hours to get my phone to 100% charge, it was just 1 hour before. I thought the issue was the charger or the usb c chord so I got a new original Samsung chord but it did not fix the issue.

I thought something was wrong with my phone's charging port until a friend of my mine who has the phone told me that he is also having the same issue after the last software update this May. Now I'm definitely sure that the Superfast Charge feature not working has something to do with that update. Please fix this. Thank you.
0 Likes
2 Comments
Asher23
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
The problem is your charging port bring your phone at the samsung service and they will repair that but you need to save your file because they gonna reboot your phone. We have same issue .
0 Likes
ambeatious
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
looks like a lot people is having this issue (https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/other-galaxy-s-series/super-fast-charging-no-longer-available/td...). will probably wait for the next update before i decide to bring this to samsung repair service.
0 Likes