Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Work Profile Schedule S22 Ultra

(Topic created on: 09-08-2022 02:51 AM)
HectorBryan
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
How do I schedule the work profile in Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra? I want it to automatically turn on and off at a specified time.
29 Comments
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Hello HectorBryan,

Thanks for reaching out to us to inquire about on how to set up a schedule of the Work Profile.

And we really understand you regarding enhancing your productivity.

Following is to set up an automatic schedule for your work profile.

You can also set up scheduling for your work profile. When active, your device will automatically turn on and off your work profile for the time periods that you have specified. 

To do this: 

1. Open your phone's Settings app.
  2. Tap Digital Wellbeing & parental controls.
  3. Tap Work Profile and toggle Set a schedule.
  4. You will now be able to specify the hours and days of the week that work profile will automatically remain active.

Hope this content is helpful.

0 Likes
HectorBryan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Which part is the Work Profile in the menu?Screenshot_20220908-183156_Digital Wellbeing_3576_1662633125.jpg
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

At the Focus mode, Select and open the Work time, then you add/edit the apps with time durations. 

0 Likes
HectorBryan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
This is not the option I am looking at. In Google Support for Android there is supposed to have the option below and it is missing in my S22 Ultra

- Open your phone's Settings app.
- Tap Digital Wellbeing & parental controls.
- Tap Work Profile and toggle Set a schedule.
- You will now be able to specify the hours and days of the week that work profile will automatically remain active.
Galaxy S
Google's Digital Wellbeing has somehow a different configuration compared with Samsung's app. Your best bet is to set up your Work Profile first, and then set up a Bixby Routine to trigger your Work Profile like this.Screenshot_20220908-192756_Bixby Routines.png
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
+1 to this comment.
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Try using Bixby Routines, since Samsung's Digital Wellbeing and Parental Controls doesn't have it. Also, Galaxy S22 Ultra runs One UI, not Stock Android.
0 Likes
HectorBryan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hi, thank you for the advise. I checked for the Bixby Routines, but do you know which function should I look to be able to activate and deactivate those quick panel icons specifically the one highlighted in the screenshot. Thank you.Screenshot_20220908_214219_Bixby Routines_3581_1662644539.jpg
0 Likes
HectorBryan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
The focus mode does not have the work profile apps. The purpose of automatically enabling and disabling the work profile is I dont want to be disturbed by the work apps + to save battery life.