Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Game Booster on Galaxy A14 5g

(Topic created on: 04-23-2023 09:10 AM)
Tokiyaaang
Beginner Level 4
Options
Gaming Hub

Does Galaxy a14 5g have a game booster? If yes, can anyone please teach me how to activate it. I've been searching it on google but I can't see any clear infos about it. Thank you in advance for the response.

5 Comments
Markohohoho
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
Game launcher has its own game booster pero you can only choose from performance, standard, and battery saver. Also, alam ko meron din game plugins si Samsung
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Gaming Hub

Hello Tokiyaaang,

Thanks for letting us know your inquiry here.

Game Booster is an app that helps users enjoy their games by increasing device performance as they play which, thanks to its features, offers an improved gaming experience for everyone.

This is how Game Booster provides useful tools that help you enjoy games smoothly:

• Optimizes the game to balance battery usage, performance, and temperature by learning the user's game play patterns.
  • Provides a variety of locking functions to let you immerse yourself in the game.

How to use the Game Booster app
Game booster runs automatically when you play a game.

The way to enter the main game booster screen depends on the style of the navigation bar and the block navigation gestures used to open Game Booster.

Please note: You can change your navigation bar settings from Buttons to Swipe gestures in Settings > Screen > Navigation bar > Select Buttons or Swipe gestures.

1. If Buttons is active in your navigation bar settings

Click the Game Booster icon at the bottom left of the navigation bar.

2. If Swipe gestures is active in your navigation bar settings
It is the opposite: if gestures in On then Game Booster can be found in the notification panel.

Click the Game Booster notification in the notification panel.

If Buttons is active in your navigation bar settings
Click the Game Booster icon at the bottom left of the navigation bar.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/apps-services/know-more-about-the-game-booster-app/ 

If the Game Booster is not available on your device, then it might have something to do with compatibility issues.

Should you need further assistance and guidance, you may contact us via our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Be sure to click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" when you find our answers helpful to you.

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thanks for contacting Samsung.

jhay16
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub
I don't have a game boostee on my phone.
1985_chevy_c10
Beginner Level 3
Gaming Hub

Same

DannyT71
Beginner Level 2
Gaming Hub

Hello.  I have the same question.   The gamebooster is not on the phone or stores on galaxy a14.   I do liked it a lot on my old phone.  I need some functions like auto lock and dim the screen.

I hope it Will get to the phone soon.... Any Samsung employee can give some insights? 

0 Likes