Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Lagging on record while playing Pubg Mobile

(Topic created on: 05-07-2022 04:39 PM)
ghaith
Active Level 1
Options
Gaming Hub

hi , i'm using Tab S7+ almost 1 year now and i have problem while record and playing the game i check the FPS into the game using the game was normal from 85 to 90 FPS but when i start record the game the CPU get high and the game drop from 90fps to 20-40fps and can't screen record at all while playing like my old phone , and my tab s7+ better spec than my old phone ... i hope someone did fix that issue , and i'm really looking to find way to record while playing because i have TikTok channel and if i can't do that i will just buy a new device

12 Comments
Gaming Hub
better send error report
0 Likes
ghaith
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub

i did few months ago and no reply from Samsung members

0 Likes
Gaming Hub
is it on one UI 4.1?
0 Likes
ghaith
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub

yes , and i'm using the latest update ... i a lot of things but still the issue not fix

when i download the game plugins and using the "Perf Z" to watch my cpu and fps it's work normal but when i start recording the CPU get to 100% used and the frame drop from 80-90 to 10-30max and getting a lot of drop frame and it's un playable while recording

0 Likes
Gaming Hub
follow this steps it may fix the issue

https://youtu.be/LWV40k0jbOk
0 Likes
ghaith
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub

ok i'm at work atm when i reach home i will try it than i will check if i can record while playing if it's work fine or not i will reply to you , thanks for fast answering ❤️ have a good day sir

0 Likes
ghaith
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub

hello again , i do all the video step and still have the same issue i can't record while playing :(

Gaming Hub
may ram plus din ba sa tab s7+Screenshot_20220508-220000_Device care.jpg
0 Likes
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Gaming Hub
Suggest ko lagay k 64 gb na ram plus XDXDXD
0 Likes