Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Store Payment Methods

(Topic created on: 06-02-2022 12:43 AM)
yushie
Active Level 4
Options
Gaming Hub
Hello! I'm really having a problem right now with adding Gcash to the payment method in the Samsung store (though there's really no other way). I'm supposed to be buying the battle pass in Genshin Impact, but there's no other payment option available. Only Paypal and cards, which I don't have. I really hope that Samsung adds the Gcash option there. Thoughts anyone?
0 Likes
17 Comments
Solution
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Gaming Hub
You can use Codashop to buy battle pass for Genshin Impact or use PayMaya virtual Card to use it on Galaxy Store since PayMaya uses Visa/Mastercard for their virtual card.
0 Likes
yushie
Active Level 4
Gaming Hub
Only welkins in codashop.
0 Likes
Solution
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Gaming Hub
Sorry about that, I thought you can buy BP and welkins on codashop.

You can try PayMaya virtual card, its free and you just need to be fully verified. Gcash virtual card only supports Amex which isn't supported on Galaxy Store unless you buy the Gcash Mastercard.
yushie
Active Level 4
Gaming Hub
Yes. I will try that. Thank you!
0 Likes
boraheiris
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub
my gcash mastercard also doesn't want to be read, it's always declinedor not verifed..i need to buy themes ? Please help me
natchamatcha_
Beginner Level 3
Gaming Hub
I have the same problem! I don't know what to do😭😭
0 Likes
natchamatcha_
Beginner Level 3
Gaming Hub
Just an FYI, I am fully verified in gcash. I just don't know why it declines my card. It's not like I can add other payment methods to my samsung pay; it just says none and proceeds to be useless 💩
0 Likes
garrifff
Active Level 5
Gaming Hub
i've had similar problem before, but not sure if this fix is applicable to u.

do you happen to have an old gcash dati and u're using a new one now?

check that google acct if anong gcash number nkalink sa acct na yan. remove it, then link/replace it with the current one.

let us know if it works.