Did you mean: 

Original topic:

AFFORDABLE SAMSUNG CP

(Topic created on: 06-14-2021 08:39 AM)
eedyah
Active Level 1
Options
Others
Ask ko lang po if ano yun masusuggest niyo na phone na maganda ang specs at an affordable price po?
Thanks po ☺
9 Comments
IamRhai
Active Level 6
Others
Greetings! May mga factor kang dapat i-consider : usage at budget. Ano'ng mga paggagamitan mo; e.g. heavy gamer ka ba, heavy streamviewer, etc.
Others
Maraming affordable samsung smartphone you can visit nearest samsung authorized store para makapili ka.
Others
Well depends first on how you define affordable. Is that 5k, 10k, 15k, 20k, 25k, 30k+?

Also it depends on what specs and for what you will be using it. 😊
eedyah
Active Level 1
Others
Mga 10-15k po tas mataas na memory, hindi naman gamer. Mahilig lang magdownload ng mga koreanovela sa phone.
Salamat po.
Others
May i suggest galaxy A32 maganda sya sa panonood ng movies ,series etc. 13,990 lang sya bigger battery narin sya . San ka ba located irecommend kita sa binilihan ko if malapit ka.
eedyah
Active Level 1
Others
Yun din nga sabi ng cousin ko, so i think maganda nga siya. Salamat
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Others

Hey there! Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connect with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)

The galaxy that suits you depends on your lifestyle and needs. Feel free to BROWSE and COMPARE each phone here, so that you'll be able to filter each specification to your needs, and finally find the perfect device for you. 😊

Hope this helps you. Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
PrinceMercado
Active Level 7
Others
Base on your target price at the same time sa specs na hanap mo,
I think a32 maganda, 128 na sya with Super Amoled display, perfect un pang movies !

eedyah
Active Level 1
Others
Thankyou so much. Naniniwala na talaga ako na maganda amg A32.
😉😁