Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Anyone can help me.

(Topic created on: 06-26-2023 07:03 PM)
rylle12
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others

Good day everyone.  How can I open my secure folder I forgot the PIN. I don't see a
RESET PINand FORGOT option. 2 hours delay to open. Im worried right now. In the Samsung store
it can't be uninstalled either. Please help me... thanks in advance and GOD bless

0 Likes
7 Comments
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Others

Hey rylle12,

Have you checked out this guide? Resetting my Secure Folder Passcode | Samsung 

0 Likes
rylle12
Beginner Level 2
Others
How?
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Others

Please click on the link I provided and follow the instructions. :) 

You can also follow these steps:

1. Launch Secure Folder and incorrectly enter the passcode. Forgot pattern will appear at the bottom of the screen.

2. Tap on Forgot pattern > Reset. You will be redirected to sign into your Samsung Account.

3. Once you have signed in you will then be able to set a new PIN, pattern or password and finally log back into Secure Folder.

0 Likes
rylle12
Beginner Level 2
Others
How?
0 Likes
rylle12
Beginner Level 2
Others
No "fogot" option show after i type the password. In every wrong password you type the Longer delay hours you wait before you can type again . I hope you help me to fix this problem. 😥
0 Likes
rylle12
Beginner Level 2
Others
It didnt work. When i type the password incorrect. There is NO forgot pattern appear at the bottom. And then i wait another 2 hours to type another password again.
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Others

Hello rylle12,

Thanks for letting us know here about your difficulty opening the Secure Folder on your beloved Samsung Galaxy phone having forgot the PIN. 

If the replies given by other moderator and members didn't work, try the below steps and let us know if they work for you:

1. Settings > Apps > Samsung account > More options (…) > tap ‘Uninstall updates’ (Samsung account v14.0.00.11)
  2. (In case of reset Password needed) Settings > tap and sign in ‘Samsung account' of the top > run Secure Folder’ > mistype Password > tap ‘Forgot password’ > tab ‘Reset’ on the reset Password popup > enter New Password.

Should you need further assistance and guidance, you may contact us via our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Be sure to click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" when you find our answers helpful to you.

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thanks for contacting Samsung.
0 Likes