Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery Life Span

(Topic created on: 11-24-2022 07:11 PM)
nglcrclo
Active Level 2
Options
Others
Got my Samsung A53 5g and it says that it would lasts up to 2 days but mine does not even last till tomorrow,  and honestly I have not used my phone as gaming although the data is always open. I have no games, and I only use camera, videos, music and most of the time youtube and instagram, unfortunately it makes me lose my trust to it ip67 ratinggg.. 

Any advice everyone?? 
9 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Others

Hello nglcrclo,

Thanks for your comments and sharing your experience while using your Samsung Galaxy A53 5G, here.

As with all things, your Samsung Galaxy device will last longer with care. If you are currently experiencing difficulties with your device, we recommend getting it checked!

Please bring your device to a Samsung Authorized Service Center nears you, where our Samsung Engineers/Technicians can help you out better.

You may also reach out to us remotely:

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

You can likewise send us an email through spr.ly/SamsungPH-Support or engage with us through our Live Chat Support at spr.ly/LiveChatSupport.

Our support team will gather data for documentation, and will further arrange an appointment on your nearest ASCs (door-to-door pick-up is available for users for assessment) and/or replacement of the part/s should the cause be determined to be software-related (highly subject to approval).

Hope this content is helpful.

Make sure to click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION button in your subsequent response, if we have satisfied your inquiry.
Others
data will really consume battery whereas wifi will last whole day
nglcrclo
Active Level 2
Others
I noticeddd thatt! But I could not bring wifi anywhere..it really such a bummer huhu
0 Likes
Others
thats the drawback, work around for me when iam out in data, powerbank
0 Likes
Others
Data uses a lot of power as it gather signal on your area. Also IP rating has no correlation to neither battery life or data.
nglcrclo
Active Level 2
Others
Yes thank you for that!!
0 Likes
Others
You're welcome.
0 Likes
Filament2008
Active Level 3
Others
Samsung Galaxy devices learns your phone usage patterns, it will last more than 4 days if turned off, last less than 2 days when your a heavy user. Factors depend of usage, internal temperature, external temperature, charging, accidentally dropping your phone, there are so many factors that affect battery life, like single event upset but if that happens to you, your probably one of the extremely unlucky people.
0 Likes
nglcrclo
Active Level 2
Others
Understand that! Thank you~ tho it didnt happen a lot and I love this phone. The quality and what it offers really amazed me.