Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Error in-app purchase

(Topic created on: 07-17-2020 03:37 PM)
Shaqmove
Active Level 1
Options
Others
Please help. I cant buy items from my app because of an error saying Your order was declined to protect you from possible fraud. What should I do
12 Comments
KentTumanda
Active Level 7
Others
This is could much risk if you order has declined because of fraud. Check if you match the payment method details and contact the customer support for In-App purchases. If not, Just try again later.
0 Likes
Aljohn
Active Level 2
Others
I would like to know more on which app sir, Google playstore or Samsung Pay?
Shaqmove
Active Level 1
Others
Samsung Pay. Im playing Pokemon Go. I bought once and now I cant buy anything.
0 Likes
Aljohn
Active Level 2
Others
Have you tried paying tru Google playstore?(you could just add billing option there using any cards) Try removing your payment method on Samsung Pay.
0 Likes
Shaqmove
Active Level 1
Others
I tried google playstore. I just want to use samsung pay right now because of discounted inapp purchase. Removing my payment option and adding it another one will just have another fee again which they dont return it back even if they said they will.
0 Likes
Samsung_385cm1r
Beginner Level 2
Others

Please be advised that Samsung pay is not yet available here in the Philippines, because it is not supported by any Philippine banks. It is only available in other countries.

0 Likes
Shaqmove
Active Level 1
Others
oh im sorry. gotta clarify this. i downloaded the app from galaxy store. after i buy items from the ingame shop it doesnt let me. it says your order was declined to protect you from fraud. i bought once and after that i cant buy anymore. im using paymaya and added it as payment method
0 Likes
johnny17np
Beginner Level 2
Others

A lot of companies care about their applications and simply provide more innovative payment systems, and of course if we talk about mobile applications, they prefer to order new ios iap sdk services, with a full spectrum of payment options, for any financial need. It's pretty awesome that those in-app purchase system can be implemented in couple of hours.

0 Likes
Lolo_Sla
Active Level 6
Others

I'm having the exact issue, it can't be that samsung doesn't let me add any of my international Visa cards as a payment method, I tried several cards on several occasions but I keep getting the same error. If someone finds out how to fix it, please let me know, so far the "experts" of Samsung haven't replied to me.