Original topic:

( Official ) Samsung Android 13 One UI 5.0 Rollout Roadmap for Malaysia.

(Topic created on: 11-07-2022 02:10 PM)
plexescoo
Active Level 8
Options
Others

Samsung has now shared the Android 13 One UI 5.0 update rollout roadmap for Galaxy customers in Malaysia. Last month, the company began the Stable Android 13 update for the Galaxy S22 series phones, which is scheduled to get the major OTA in Malaysia this month.

Earlier, the South Korean tech giant released the Android 13 rollout roadmap for its home ground and Germany. And with the latest One UI 5.0 update rollout roadmap, Samsung shared a specific timeline in which eligible Galaxy phones and tablets will receive the major Android 13 update in Malaysia.

Unlike the rollout scheduled for India, the Malaysian plan also promises the Android 13 upgrade for several flagships and select mid-range Galaxy devices in December 2022. Meanwhile, we are guessing that the company will deliver One UI 5.0 update for the most recent flagships earlier than the Malaysian schedule.

In December, there are a slew of Galaxy phones and tablets that will have the major software update including 2021 and 2022’s Galaxy A and Galaxy M series devices. In January 2023, Samsung has scheduled to roll out the One UI 5.0 firmware for budget and entry-level handsets.Check the roadmap for Malaysia below.Check the roadmap for Malaysia below.Check the roadmap for Malaysia below.

Check the roadmap for Malaysia below.

8 Comments
GunasamssYT
Expert Level 5
Others
Nice, good to know!
plexescoo
Active Level 8
Others
Thnk youuu, I try to share well🤩👍
GunasamssYT
Expert Level 5
Others
😃 👍
JoeZul
Active Level 1
Others
Is this rollout also includes 5G DNB support? If still not then it just a piece of **bleep** imo.
yazidrus
Active Level 1
Others
That's what I am thinking at, pumpam One UI update, 5G tarak support.
plexescoo
Active Level 8
Others
about that, i'm not sure but when thinking logically, I think 5g is included once🤩👍
0 Likes
Rafiq_adam
Beginner Level 2
Others
Great 👍
plexescoo
Active Level 8
Others
Thnk youuuu👍🤩
0 Likes