Original topic:

Upgrade continue apps on another devices.

(Topic created on: 06-27-2024 08:41 PM)
hxq
Active Level 1
Options
Others
Samsung I was thinking your ui and features are very user friendly. I love how you enhance our experience by improving quick share and linking our account within samsung devices. But the function consume the battery vigorously. I often found my battery phone draining to fast when I'm turning on the Bluetooth. Maybe you can use technology like Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) or maybe figure some setting to turn on the Bluetooth without always searching for a new devices solely for using quick share and any functions require wireless connection. By that it will significantly improve user experience.
4 Comments
Amir_21
Active Level 5
Others
Someone here don't know to use and blame samsung but they useless here ,you only samsung tried ,they create best but made shame ,samsung can kill the andriod other phone chinese and market loss ,easy for user not to choose .Chinese phones always problem here more than samsung, samsung bug is little only ,but other phones can crash .
0 Likes
hxq
Active Level 1
Others
Someone here don't know how to read i guess, maybe improve your language skill before trash talking someone or maybe I'm the one who didn't understand you😅. I significantly said how to improve for a better experience not blaming or talking bad about the existing features. One thing that I can guess is YOU didn't experience the same thing as I do😌.
Amir_21
Active Level 5
Others
Yeah it should be better right ,but user outsider like that ,blame already ,not all model and brand is good .
hxq
Active Level 1
Others
I can see your point. The biggest reason is they don't wanna learn how to use it properly. I have tried various model and brand other than Samsung. I can say Samsung is the top tier.🫡