Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Vertical line again

(Topic created on: 12-01-2022 11:04 PM)
Afie_Ahmat
Active Level 3
Options
Others
My Note 20 ultra coming out of sudden another vertical green line. From only one line, now becomes 3 line. Its seem that's is the sceen faulty issues during production like as S20 plus issue. It won't work unless Samsung Service let us change the LCD. It just nice when warranty is already finish then this issue came out, so we have to pay for LCD change.... good job Samsung. Now the photo post also can't be seen.

Cover image

6 Comments
SamsungNantakkumar
Options
Others

Hello Afie_Ahmat. I am Nantakkumar, from Samsung. 

We're sorry for the experience. We invite you to book an appointment at our service centre - https://www.samsung.com/sg/support/where-to-find-samsung-service-centre-in-singapore/ where our service engineer will assess your device and advise you accordingly

Thank you.

0 Likes
SureSh23
Active Level 2
Others
Hi Nantakkumar your service engineer advise was replacing LCD screen cost is 400 sgd for expired warranty. do you people regret it. We are paying for your faulty manufacturing.
Afie_Ahmat
Active Level 3
Others
Hi Nqntukkumar, there's no point for invitation to assess my device because I already twice go to service centre to evaluate but very disappointed turn out not even open the device to check it been told I need to change the LCD problem and had to pay for it. What it the point when people post about this issue, you all keep inviting us to go service centre but no result in assessment. That is your tech advice us.
0 Likes
Afie_Ahmat
Active Level 3
Others
You see just updated to android 13 appears another line, what the **bleep** haopen to my screen. Very disappointed with this samsung phone. Where is the trust to samsung phone, maybe is time to change other brand.
0 Likes
Afie_Ahmat
Active Level 3
Others
This is the photo20221205_215054_1000007737_1670248256.jpg
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Others
That's quite bad. It will get worse. 😭
0 Likes