Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Can't checkout with freebie galaxy buds

(Topic created on: 12-24-2021 10:18 AM)
Almigan
Active Level 2
Options
Promotions
I can't checkout on the online store with the buy 1 take 1 voucher, it says that there is no stock but I tried different colors also and it can checkout without the voucher. The online store is inconsistent.

9 Comments
Promotions
i think it is out of stockScreenshot_20211225-052326_Chrome.jpg
Almigan
Active Level 2
Promotions
Tried to check out a single phantom black buds pro and it proceeds. So they just don't want to give the freebie? 😅
Promotions
conflict with the additional discount applied
ti get B1G1 promo the price should be the original price and not a discounted one.
Almigan
Active Level 2
Promotions
Tried also with only the buy 1 take 1 voucher and it doesn't work also 😅
Promotions
Imagine naka 50% off na tapos B1G1 pa? 😄

try mo nalang bumili ng dalawa for 9982 since ang isa originally cost 9990.
You can choose the color pa for both buds 😉
Almigan
Active Level 2
Promotions
So the buy 1 take 1 doesn't really work? As I said, I already tried with only the buy 1 take 1 voucher only ahahahahaha.
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Promotions

Hello there, Almigan! Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH 😉 

0 Likes
Popoy_r3g0r
Active Level 1
Promotions
I have reported the same issue via chat. Haven't got an update. Promo ends tomorrow
Almigan
Active Level 2
Promotions
I've already done the chat beforehand. Said they will report it, haven't got an update also.