Did you mean: 

Original topic:

New year, epic me #withGalaxy

(Topic created on: 02-10-2022 06:17 AM)
raecrystalyia
Beginner Level 4
Options
Promotions
Confidence is believing in one's self. I am Rae Crystal Yia, 18 years old, and has grown into a little lady who believes in my capabilities. I have developed confidence through the years. I am happy everytime I perform dance numbers, and act as main cast in role plays. I feel so proud everytime I walk in the stage, ramp as a model and bring home trophies most of the time. I will never forget the day that I graduated from Elementary and how tears of joy flowed down into my cheeks as I deliver my Salutatorian speech. 

I am the over-achiever of the family. At an early age I set my own goals and always see to it that I will meet those goals. I choose my own battles well. My strong will, determination, and overall good manners make me unique for girls my age. 

As I will start a new chapter in my life this year, my New Year's Resolution this 2022 is to be more focused on my goals, yet I have to give my self ample time to breath and unwind. l want to finish Senior High with flying colors yet I do not want to put too much pressure on my head. The goal is to be highly productive. 

My goal is to pursue a degree in Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, living by John C. Maxwell's saying, "Dreams don't work unless you do." I constantly keep my eyes and ears open because possibilities abound, and I am always ready to seize them and make my aspirations a reality. Absolutely, continuing higher education is no easy feat, but I am definitely up to the challenge of finishing my degree.

#withGalaxy

1 Comment
Promotions
Congrats! 👏

As John Maxwell stated "There are no shortcuts to any place worth going."

Keep it up! 🎉