Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Pay Rewards

(Topic created on: 04-19-2022 12:56 PM)
JP19
Expert Level 3
Options
Promotions
Anyone got this glitch? I am supposed to gain 300 points, instead of having 300 points deducted for winning.. 

0 Likes
13 Comments
sktan88
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Wah it happened to me to, just only, deduct 300 instead of add, deduct 30 when it state i exceeded limit today without a chance to spin, how to report n claim back 630 points?
JP19
Expert Level 3
Promotions
Sian.. I also don't know how to report. Cos I thought I see exceed and deduct, the points will be added back afterwards. Then, I see that the points alr deducted liao.. This game is meant for points deduction LOL.. For ppl to lose all their points here..
0 Likes
jamesbob
Active Level 7
Promotions
Hi both.. may I know what it is. Don't know anything at all. Paiseh ah
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Promotions
Hey, currently there is still a new rewards titled WFH in Comfort and Style in Samsung Pay Rewards section. It's like the usual spin wheel to win rewards like points and gifts.. however for this, despite winning 300 points, our points got deducted, instead of awarding the points. And also, there is a limit to the amount of plays per day. Supposedly, exceeding the limit, we shouldn't be able to play further and the points shouldn't be deducted since the play cannot be continued. However, our points are still being deducted.
0 Likes
zhejun06
Beginner Level 4
Promotions
Me too! Is this a glitch?
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Promotions
Seems like so.. hope that there's a fix soon.
0 Likes
Bobby_91
Active Level 3
Promotions
Me too! Hahaha. I thought I was the only one! Hahaha
JP19
Expert Level 3
Promotions
Opps.. can say that it's an attempt to wipe everyone's points.. 😄
0 Likes
Bobby_91
Active Level 3
Promotions
Hope they get it fixed soon man. Hahaha.