My weekly summary has been working fine until recently the weekly summary generated weekly shows empty data. Other functions are working fine (e.g step count, period tracking, etc). I also already sync all the data from my Samsung account. Samsung health and device software already updated to latest version. Is it due to software migration from my old phone (Samsung s6) to new phone (Samsung s23+)? I am still using my old phone (Samsung s6), does this affect? Cannot have 2 Samsung Health app running at the same time?
Anyone know how to solve this issue?
Thanks for the quick reply. I already toggle on the sync and sync to my samsung account already. All steps are shown daily and sync on both devices but just that when come to weekly summary generated on Monday, it seems like it can't capture my steps for the report and therefore it shows empty data in the weekly summary.
Any idea on the problem here?
My s6 shows weekly summary with data from 10 Apr - 30 Apr. The weekly summary is empty from 1 May onwards. My s23+ shows empty weekly summary from 10 Apr till this week. Very strange...
How to do so:
1. Install Smart Switch apk (can search Samsung website for the official apk) on your laptop.
2. Once done, connect your S6 to your laptop via cable and backup the Samsung Health existing on your S6 to store on your laptop's Smart Switch.
3. Once backed up to your laptop's Smart Switch.
4. Unplug ur S6 from laptop and now connect ur S23+ to ur laptop.
5. Restore the Samsung Health data to ur S23+.
See if this works. Do let me know. Thanks.
My data was transferred over from my old phone to new phone by the Smart Switch previously. There is no problem with the transfer and sync of data. Just that weekly it keep on showing me empty weekly summary although my steps is working fine.