Original topic:

Cannot install samsung members app on my galaxy chromebook

(Topic created on: 05-16-2021 10:59 PM)
iamsonakshi
Beginner Level 3
Options
Samsung Members

Hi All,

I am NOT able to install samsung members app on my Galaxy Chromebook (i-core 5, 8 MB) device. The message appearing on Google Play is - "Your device isn't compatible with this version". I have already updated my Chrome OS to latest version. I want to register my newly purchased Galaxy Chromebook to the Samsung Online Registration for warranty coverage.

Any suggestions. 

Thanks.

IamSonakshi

3 Comments
Solution
Samsung Members
1. Its because Samsung Members is a phone app, not an app designed for a Chromebook
2. You are very unlikely to register Samsung Chromebook warranty in Malaysia because its not a product intended for Malaysia
iamsonakshi
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Members

Hi KHTan,

Yes, I am NOT able to register the product even though using the link https://www.samsung.com/my/support/your-service/register-product

After I enter the Serial number, it identifies the product but after I submit the form, It is showing me a message: "This is Not a Valid Model".

Does it mean that I will NOT get any troubleshooting service from Samsung if any problem occurs during the warranty period?

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Samsung Members
Yes, you won't get any warranty support from Samsung as it is not a product intended to sell in Malaysia
0 Likes