Did you mean: 

Original topic:

VoLTE and Wifi Calling

(Topic created on: 01-01-2020 08:23 AM)
kimgyoungrae
Beginner Level 2
Options
Suggestion
It would be awesome for the US Unlocked N960U1 to receive Wifi Calling and VoLTE on AT&T. I'm pretty sure T-Mobile and other carriers allow this feature on the Unlocked US Note9.
9 Comments
hazy
Beginner Level 3
Suggestion
my Note9 got volte after the 2nd beta on att. don't have WiFi calling yet though
0 Likes
JDavila
Active Level 1
Suggestion
how do u know if u have volte
0 Likes
hazy
Beginner Level 3
Suggestion
make a phone call and see if you have LTE or if it switches to 3G
0 Likes
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Suggestion

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.

0 Likes
Foxy143
Active Level 1
Suggestion
I have the US Unlocked on tmobile but don't have setting for VoLTE. Would be great for that carrier as well.

edit: meaning I cant video call there isnt an option like my family members tmobile variant
0 Likes
Suggestion
Actually there isn't a setting to enable or disable volte there is a secret code that shows if volte is like enabled but you can't disable it.

Edit: Forgot to add that of you have wifi calling that means that you most likely have Volte enabled as well
0 Likes
Suggestion
That is an issue of AT&T itself tbh they hate unlocked phones only some have volte support and wifi calling keep in mind that only AT&T is doing this
0 Likes
sun0066
Beginner Level 2
Suggestion
yes t mobile has allowed it for years
0 Likes
TheFlash1986
Active Level 2
Suggestion
I wish Sprint allowed it also, like everyone said it should work if you paid for the Unlocked version, with the Unlocked Phone there shouldn't be limitations, You paid for the Unlocked Phone for a reason
0 Likes