Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Alarm grouping

(Topic created on: 11-19-2019 03:58 PM)
Sigma
Active Level 7
Options
Suggestions
I think it would be nice to be able to group alarms to go together.  For example, alarms for waking up, events, time critical reminders, and other, custom groups.  I think it would reduce clutter in the app.

Though, in my situation, this issue could be fixed by allowing us to select a range of specific dates for alarms rather than just one per alarm.  I have to make an individual alarm for each day of the week I want it set for, as I'd forget to disable them afterwards.  You know, until I get a ride awakening when it wasn't needed.
6 Comments
BeestBoi
Active Level 3
Suggestions
Bixby routines might be your friend for this. check through settings
0 Likes
Sigma
Active Level 7
Suggestions
ahh, I don't use Bixby haha
lando-banjo
Beginner Level 4
Suggestions

Yeah I hate bixby. I was able to turn off the button all together on one of my phones and that was great. But if I could have that back or have an option to not have the button at all that would be even better.

0 Likes
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Suggestions

Please try clearing the system cache and rebooting your device.

If issue persists, please send us an error report with screenshots from One UI Beta App (Beta Feedback -> Send feedback-> Error Reports -> "Select Category" -> Input frequency and Description" -> Send (Top Right Icon). We appreciate your help for supporting beta program.

0 Likes
lando-banjo
Beginner Level 4
Suggestions

This would be great. My work hours change all the time. And I'm a heavy sleeper so I have to set multiple alarms. And if I could make groups for alarms when I work 8-2 or 12-6 I could turn on the right alarms easier. Especially if there would be a turn on all alarms inside that specific group.

Spacethecat82
Beginner Level 4
Suggestions

Same I have too many alarms and it's so annoying it would be much better to have them grouped 

0 Likes