Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Gesture Navigation Hint Area Color

(Topic created on: 12-17-2019 10:22 AM)
detectivetaco
Active Level 1
Options
Suggestions
This may be an issue with the Samsung 3 swipe gesture navigation too but I didn't check to see. So if you have gesture navigation on and have gesture hints on in some apps and pages the color of the bar area at the bottom is white when it would be more appropriate looking if it was black. For example the Google Play System Update page is grey. But the gesture bar area is white? Why? This is also the case with Waze when night/dark mode is actkve. for Waze. Isn't it just possible to make everything around the little bar transparent and then make the little sliver of a hint bar adjust color based on the color of the app? This is most definitely possible. I know enough knowledge of languages like CSS and HTML to know that this should be easily accomplished. image  

0 Likes
2 Comments
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Suggestions

Please try clearing the system cache and rebooting your device.

If issue persists, please send us an error report with screenshots from One UI Beta App (Beta Feedback -> Send feedback-> Error Reports -> "Select Category" -> Input frequency and Description" -> Send (Top Right Icon). We appreciate your help for supporting beta program.

0 Likes
detectivetaco
Active Level 1
Suggestions
yeah I already sent feedback. I don't believe this is a bug. I posted in the GalaxyS9 subreddit to see if any others have this happening and they do. this is a result of half assed code. I really do hope this is changed.
0 Likes