Always-On Support with Samsung Members

(Topic created on: 09-20-2022 12:39 PM)
Samsung_MY
Community Manager
Options
Support

Samsung-Member-Banner_Always-on Support.jpg

Dear Samsung Members,

For a device that is always there for you, support will be too. Samsung Always-on care brings to you seamless, trouble-free service for Galaxy Customers with always-on support through the Samsung Members App and our 24/7 helpline.

Check out below for more always on support features in our Samsung Members App:

https://www.samsung.com/my/support/mobile-devices/always-on-support-with-samsung-members/

8 Comments
Ekbp
Active Level 5
Support
Useless. Whatever problem arises always refer to samsung service centre where the technicians is well trained to declare every phone faulty is due to hardware problem. Like my case, soon after update to Android 12 One UI4.1 my Note 10+ screen display went faulty, yellowish. Direct email to CEO office also no use. Never admit your software engineers got problem with software programming. Please do your search in this forum, more and more user is having same problem. ADMIT IT IS SOFTWARE PROBLEM NOT HARDWARE!
vyan1105
Active Level 9
Support
They didnt repair for u ?
0 Likes
Ekbp
Active Level 5
Support
Lol. Their famous reply is look for their technicians. Technicians is trained to sell hardware replacement services whatever the cause of error. Even it's software damage the phone the technicians will declare it's hardware faulty. Want to earn extra bucks from consumer. Irresponsible company. Using Huawei now, boo to Samsung. Terrible management
0 Likes
alicemajin
Beginner Level 2
Support
Screen folded problem.
0 Likes
Ekbp
Active Level 5
Support
Flip series kah?
0 Likes
elskajac
Beginner Level 2
Support
I cannot access My Files after recently update
0 Likes
adham84
Active Level 5
Support
Just updated to android 12.
Phone becomes lag. Alot of feature missing.
Anyone know how to downgrade back to android 10?
vyan1105
Active Level 9
Support
I wont suggest this, ur phone will be laggish..
0 Likes