Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Battery Charging Info

(Topic created on: 07-23-2023 04:49 AM)
ianster
Beginner Level 4
Options
Support

Hi! Recently got a new A13 5G unit. I'm trying to figure out po paano ma-disable ang battery charging info message every time the handset is plugged in. Already tried to select the "Disable" option pero it keeps on popping up.

battery charging info.jpg

Hoping for you kind help. Thank you very much.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
dorefrain
Active Level 7
Support
I think it's a third party app. Go to App settings and uninstall it.

View solution in context

4 Comments
Solution
dorefrain
Active Level 7
Support
I think it's a third party app. Go to App settings and uninstall it.
ianster
Beginner Level 4
Support

I also think it's a third party app because of the Ad sign below the charging info. But the unit is new so I don't know which third party app causes the notification.

battery charging info2.jpg

Nevertheless, thank you very much for taking the time to comment on this.

0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Hello there! ianster,

Thanks for sharing your experience here while using your beloved Samsung Galaxy A13 5G. I feel and understand why you are worried for a device that you've take care so much having issues with the annoying batter charging info. If my device is facing similar experience, I will be annoyed too. And I'm hoping you are satisfied with the reply given by our dear Samsung member' dorefrain.

Before you try out the below recommendations as to your solution, be sure to check if your device's software are updated with the latest version. Please check how to update your mobile device's software in the following order. 

Step 1. Go to Settings > Software update.

Step 2. Tap on Download and install

Step 3. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Launching your phone in Safe Mode allows only the core applications to run on your phone enabling you to observe its performance without the impact of your third-party applications. If your device functions correctly in Safe Mode, it is most likely that the issue lies with a third-party application that can be uninstalled to resolve the problem.

Starting your phone in Safe Mode.

Step 1. Turn your phone off. To do this, press and hold the Power button and tap Power off.

Step 2. When the Samsung logo displays, press and hold the Volume down key until the lock screen displays.

Step 3. If done correctly, 'Safe Mode' will display on the bottom left corner of the screen. If 'Safe Mode' does not appear, repeat the steps above.

Step 4. Once you're in Safe Mode, you can remove the third-party app that is causing issues on your phone.

Exit Safe Mode.

To exit Safe Mode, simply restart your phone and it will reboot normally. You can also enter Safe Mode by pressing the Power key, touching and holding the Power off icon, and then touching the Safe Mode icon.

For more assistance and guidance, you may contact us via our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Let us know if you've found a solution by tapping "Accept as Solution" on the answer you like!

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thanks for contacting Samsung.
ianster
Beginner Level 4
Support

Update: I tried to uninstall some pre-installed applications and the notification disappeared.