Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Courier and Delivery Date Issue

(Topic created on: 08-09-2023 03:19 AM)
Nomad_Traveler
Active Level 3
Options
Support
I pre-ordered Fold 5 last July 30 and my item was handed over to your partner courier (Consegnia) last August 4. I received an email confirmation from PH Shop and they informed me that my phone will be delivered in 2-4 business days, thus, my expected delivery date is until tomorrow, August 10. However, when I checked the order status on Consegnia's website, there's no updates since August 4. It is still under "Arrived - Manila South Hub" as of this writing.

I called your Customer Service Hotline and they gave me a different estimated delivery date which is August 15. But in Samsung Website, it says my item will arrive on August 11. I am now confused because I am getting 3 different dates! 

1st: 2-4 working days which is until August 10

2nd: August 15 as per CSR

3rd: August 11 as per Samsung site

Please advise which date I should follow. I am working in the office from time to time and I want to be at home when my package arrives! I also called Consegnia's hotline but to no avail... Not sure if that's their legit number or not.... 

This is the first time I ordered online in your OFFICIAL website and I am not happy about this whole experience! Moreover, I've read a lot of negative feedback about your partner courier and it makes me more anxious.... 

46 Comments
MimiMiao
Active Level 3
Support
I have the same issue, my excitement is becoming frustrations...
0 Likes
Support
Exactly! I understand there are a lot of people who pre-ordered phones but Samsung and Consegnia must be ready to cater bulk orders.... They have to be prepared before the pre-order date.
0 Likes
Support
any updates about your preorder? in my case, nothing has changed.
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Hello there! Nomad_Traveler,

We are sorry for the confusion having received three (3) different information about the delivery dates of your pre-ordered Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5. I feel you and understand having experienced similar scenario during an online sale. Countless worries and frustrations back then especially when working at the office, uncertain when my item will arrive at the place of my residence. Lesson learned and applied that I make sure that during the delivery attempts, I was able to answer the assigned driver's call and sure enough, instruction was given who will be my authorized receiver at home complete with letter and proper documentations.

For now, I highly recommend that you always keep your registered mobile number(s) with you for any updates or call that you will be receiving in regards to your pre-ordered item.

Moving forward, I am hoping that your frustration will turn into excitement and joy, once you received your pre-ordered Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 without further delay.

For more support and assistance,  you may contact us via our  Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thanks for contacting Samsung.
0 Likes
Support
you did not answer my question
Support
And by the way, I live alone... I cant authorize someone to receive my phone in my behalf...
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Hello Nomad_Traveler,

Do you have other reference such as case # (no personal information) so I can follow-up and expedite with the dedicated team?

0 Likes
Support
case number is 1187962118
0 Likes
Support
So what actions have you taken? Did you notify the delivery team?
0 Likes