Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Floating bubbles notif

(Topic created on: 03-17-2023 12:55 AM)
ErnAqui12
Active Level 5
Options
Support
Guys, anything wrong with the floating bubbles notif? It just seemed that the "show as bubbles" option has disappeared, even s23 plus doesnt have this option anymore. I can still see it on my s23 ultra but if I factory reset it, i can guarantee that this one will vanish too. Any malware issue on its software guys?

0 Likes
10 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Hello ErnAqui12,

We are sorry about your experience with your new Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra having issues with the notification's floating bubbles option that is missing, and we apologize for the inconvenience it caused you.

If you've tried to factory reset your device and, for a moment, you begin to worry that it may disappear again, then I will be bothered too. 

In order to find out the root cause of the issues, please submit an error report through the Samsung Members app as follows:

Step 1. Long press Samsung Members icon on Apps screen and tap Error reports.

Step 2. Tap OK on agreement popup to send system log data.

Step 3. Select Symptom category "Settings/System".

Step 4. Describe the problem in details and SEND.

How to submit an error report on Samsung Members app? | Samsung PH

For more assistance and guidance, you may contact us via our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

0 Likes
dorefrain
Active Level 7
Support
It may be the cause: FLOATING NOTIFICATION is turned off in the Advance Settings.Screenshot_20230317_204116_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20230317_204123_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20230317_204104_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
dorefrain
Active Level 7
Support
Try this one.
Go to Settings>>Notifications>>Advance Settings>>Floating Notifications>>BubblesScreenshot_20230317_204116_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20230317_204138_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20230317_204217_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
ErnAqui12
Active Level 5
Support
I know i know. That's what I did in the first place and haven't seen the option. But now, for some reason, it is right there. So nothing to worry about anymore 😊
dennisdls
Active Level 6
Support
Its also not showing on my S23 Ultra even though floating notifications are on. Is it only for dual sim?
0 Likes
ErnAqui12
Active Level 5
Support
No. It works even on single sim. You just need to give it time to refresh the system I think. Probably there is a latency with the memory, but I guarantee you that it will eventually appear.
dennisdls
Active Level 6
Support
Ok thanks
0 Likes
dennisdls
Active Level 6
Support
Are you using google messages?
0 Likes
ErnAqui12
Active Level 5