Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Is my S24 Ultra performing normal?

(Topic created on: 05-19-2024 10:29 PM)
jelo_
Active Level 4
Options
Support
I have a feeling that I got a defective unit. 
Because if this phone is normal, then it's simply subpar and definitely not worth the money.
I've read plenty of posts on the internet saying they've got 8+ hours of Screen on time (SoT) with their S24 Ultra. ***, even some S23U and A55 users has had better battery than my S24U. 

Some people also claim that their phone never heats up or even feels warm. Mine is constantly warm and heats up when I take photos and videos, and play games. 

I've had this phone for months but I thought it was all normal since it's hot here. 
But this phone costs 85k.

Recently, I've tested using it all day in a room with AC. The temperature is still constantly around 32°C.

Can other S24U users please show me their SoT values? Let's compare and see if our devices are consistent with each other. 

I am aware that usage varies per person, but I'm so unsatisfied with my phone's battery performance. 

If the phone turns out to be defective, what's the warranty process like?

Answers are greatly appreciated.
0 Likes
2 Comments
Support
It will always depend on the usage of your phone. I don't play heavy games on my S24 Ultra and I have my phone since January 2024 and I didn't encounter any issues so far with the battery. You may also check the battery of your phone via the diagnostics test here in the Members app, or better yet, have it checked directly in our Samsung Service Centers as they do extensive tests since your phone still has service warranty. Hope this helps.
0 Likes
Support
It's normal. Mine heats up when I leave Shopee on for some time. That is one inefficient app. I charge when I hit 40% although I sometimes get it to below 20%. And that's below 8hrs of use. Those who say their phones don't get hot are most likely lying or not using them. Just use it according to your lifestyle and enjoy.
0 Likes