Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra's battery is **bleep**

(Topic created on: 07-31-2023 03:39 PM)
Members_ggOS7mD
Beginner Level 2
Options
Support

All smartphones I used, were iPhone.  And earlier this year (February 11th to be exact where my phone got delivered), I decided to shift to the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra and I am really regretting that move. This will probably my last Samsung device ever. When I first got the phone, the battery was draining fast but I understand, as per reviews and forums, the battery for at least 1 or 2 weeks is gonna adapt to how I charge or use my phone and will soon improve after. I use it as my main driver, having my iPhone 11 Pro Max at 89% battery capacity as my secondary. I even bought a 45W Samsung charger. 6 Months later, it never improved. It is so so unreliable like it will die at the end of the day for like 4 to 5 hours screen time (taking photos (part of the job), phone calls, browsing with Mobile data all day) which is surprisingly lesser than my 3 year old iPhone 11PM when it was still my main phone. I even switched to 60 Hz display, little to none difference. Chose a resolution of FHD+ and not the higher WQHD+, same, I didn't see any difference. Will charge at a 100%, 3 mins later it is at 98% and it is really frustrating and now it is annoying. 

I also turned off Always on display and adaptive display, dark mode as I always liked it, set color mode to vivid.. Oh god I think I did all the precautionary stuff that was on the internet and nothing seems to slow the battery from draining fast. It is like I am so full of it and one more and this garbage will be banged on a pavement and will be shipped back to Samsung so they can keep their **bleep**.

0 Likes
1 Comment
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Support

Hey Members_ggOS7mD,

Thanks for your feedback. 

A brand new phone really shouldn't be doing this, and I suspect there may be an issue with your device. Since you've only had the device for a little over 5 months, you must still have Samsung Care+ coverage -- so I would advise that you head over to your nearest Samsung Service Center (you can book an appointment through the Support tab!) for a device inspection. 

If our techs determine that there is indeed an issue with your battery, your Samsung Care+ coverage should be able to cover the cost of the repair ♥

0 Likes