Original topic:

Screen display issue

(Topic created on: 11-25-2023 11:52 AM)
nud28
Active Level 3
Options
Support
Does anyone know if the latest UI 6 update help with s22 ultra screen display issue? 

Out of the blue, without dropping or hard hit, my current s22 ultra facing display issue due to "updates". Apparently many s22 ultra users facing this problem, I am super upset that I was told I have to pay the cost of replacing the screen because my phone warranty has experied couple months ago, which will be over RM1000 for something I didn't caused. 

I won't be this irritated if it's my own personal fault that I need to pay for the screen replacement. 
21 Comments
Whitestallion
Active Level 6
Support
Read somewhere a guy took Samsung to tribunal and won.
amiratul
Active Level 7
Support
Mahalnya nak repair🥲
nud28
Active Level 3
Support
Betul memang mahal! Samsung customer service bagi quotation RM1180. Is it fair we users have to pay this amount when it is not our fault?
0 Likes
amiratul
Active Level 7
Support
Tahu takpa. Ramai kat fb group kena. Elok2 je takda hal tiba2 jadi screen camtu. Nak suruh orang beli latest phone la tu 🤣
0 Likes
Kishorekumar
Active Level 2
Support
Same issue s22 ultra after 16 months
nud28
Active Level 3
Support
Did you send it for replacement? I'm waitng for the latest update before making decision.
dongxdong
Active Level 1
Support
Hi all, may I know what's the solution for this? My phone just kena same issue, do I need to change new screen or just leave it like that?
0 Likes
nud28
Active Level 3
Support
Hi dongxdong, I've updated my phone and still have the same issue. And I went to Penang SC twice they still say I need to change new screen at a cost of rm1200+ includes service charge and all. But recently I saw a post that there's selected Samsung SC doing screen replacement at only rm80. But I'm not sure if it's only for selected outlet or in penang as well. Going to check with them tomorrow.
0 Likes
nud28
Active Level 3
Support
Check this out. 1706426524058.jpg
0 Likes