Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Seeking Guidance on S22 Ultra Update Safety - Shared Experiences

(Topic created on: 11-16-2023 01:39 AM)
gottfried
Active Level 1
Options
Support
My apprehension stems from a previous encounter with the S20 Ultra, where an update led to heating issues and a persistent green screen. Recently, my brother faced a similar situation after the last update, resulting in a green line on his screen. Since my last update on Sept 6, I've refrained from further updates, considering Samsung's previous stance on covering repairs caused by their updates.

Given these experiences, I seek your advice on whether it's worth taking the risk to update the S22 Ultra or if there's a likelihood that Samsung will provide coverage this time around for potential issues caused by the update
0 Likes
2 Comments
gottfried
Active Level 1
Support
Despite the anticipation of improvements with the update, the emergence of this green line has left many of us disheartened. What's more concerning is the apparent lack of compensation or support from Samsung in addressing this matter.

It is my sincere hope that Samsung acknowledges this issue promptly and takes necessary steps to compensate affected users or provide a solution through a subsequent update. As a community, our collective strength lies in our ability to advocate for improvements and hold manufacturers accountable.
Mherzii
Active Level 1
Support
True
0 Likes