Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Update

(Topic created on: 07-11-2021 12:15 AM)
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Options
Support
Waiting from philippines ahahahaha i will try to use a vpn to get this update. here Galaxy A21s will get an june 2021 security patch update and new more features 

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Venzerous
Active Level 10
Support
hehe, makikita mo din sa service provider software version sa settings .. ayos lang yan as long as gumagana simcard mo sa phone mo😉

View solution in context

Solution
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Good afternoon! How's your recent Galaxy experience with your advance software update? 🤔 You may do so at your own discretion. Still, we do advice you to be cautious as updates from other regions may vary, and we may never know should there be some differences in the settings and/or included features that may not work here, thus affecting your device's performance. We just want you guys be extra safe, especially with your Galaxy devices. 😊

View solution in context

Solution
jamesrred
Expert Level 1
Support
VPN will never work with over the air Software Updates to download the other country's updates. The updates delivered to you are determined by your CSC code, for instance the open line CSC for the Philippines is XTC. So unless you change your CSC to get the updates of that specific country, you'll be stuck with whatever Samsung has released for your CSC.

View solution in context

12 Comments
Venzerous
Active Level 10
Support
I don't think it'll work with switching region via vpn since updates varies with what csc you have. In Ph we have XTC for factory unlocked phones
GLB for Globe devices, and SMA for Smart
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Support
You now ahahaha i did it with help of samsung max vpn ahh i updated my galaxy in advanced the update of it is Oneui 3 from netherlands the date of is april 28 and yeah got it stay safe
Venzerous
Active Level 10
Support
ano csc code nung update from netherland?
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Support
Anong csc code obob ako dun eh hindi eto kasi yun nag try ako ng samsung max vpn and ang location niya is netherlands and then may nag pop up na notification ayon software update oneui 3.1 core with android 11 ayon dinaownload ko yung update accident lang ahahaha wla akong alam pero sabi naman dito sa samsung members safe daw as long as you're phone is updated bawal ba yun? Hala baka di na ako maka update pero yaan mona
Venzerous
Active Level 10
Support
check mo sa last update mo, this one got XTCScreenshot_20210711-161036_Software update_18910.jpg
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Support
Wla eh there is no information about this update antay nalang ako kung wala hayaan ko nalang ahahhaa sensya na
Solution
Venzerous
Active Level 10
Support
hehe, makikita mo din sa service provider software version sa settings .. ayos lang yan as long as gumagana simcard mo sa phone mo😉
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Support
Ok naman yung sim gumagana pinakaba nyo ako ahahahaha ✔
Solution
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Good afternoon! How's your recent Galaxy experience with your advance software update? 🤔 You may do so at your own discretion. Still, we do advice you to be cautious as updates from other regions may vary, and we may never know should there be some differences in the settings and/or included features that may not work here, thus affecting your device's performance. We just want you guys be extra safe, especially with your Galaxy devices. 😊