Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Wasted another day waiting for nothing!

(Topic created on: 02-04-2024 02:07 AM)
kokiko
Active Level 3
Options
Support

Wasted another day waiting for the delivery of my pre-ordered S4 Ultra.

Waited last Friday because it was tagged as Out for Delivery and I received a text from consegnia.

Opted to work from home that day and tried to move some meetings to next week so that I can accommodate the delivery once the rider arrives. I have opted to trade-in my current phone and has been done regular backups ever since the unit was tagged for shipping on the Samsung Shop. But no, at the end of the said day it was tagged as Courier Out of Time.

kokiko_0-1707040555974.png

Was pissed but thought maybe they'll deliver the next day which is Saturday. Cancelled some plans for the whole morning and waited. But NO! They didn't even tag my order as for delivery that day!

Then there's today. Received a text that it will be delivered TODAY. I didn't really have plans so it was okay for me to wait. But NO! I don't get to receive it today too!

kokiko_1-1707040973328.png

Tomorrow is another working day and there are meetings that I can longer afford to move just to accommodate the delivery! There are also days that I won't be at home since I have to go to the office.

This is effing frustrating!! Whoever is in charge of the logistics for this delivery from both Samsung and Consegnia should be held accountable for this kind of service!

I'm definitely never gonna attempt to order on that stupid samsung online shop and will be sharing this experience to my peers.

14 Comments
kokiko
Active Level 3
Support

just got mine too. will probably post the experience on the actual delivery later.
My takes:
- the rider was very professional and courteous

- actual transfer of data was only 10-15 mins because I already made a backup and just wanted to make sure I get all the latest files/data from important apps. Also made sure the accounts were transferred.

- the other team (the ones that the rider was in constant communication with were the one that took our time. They took too long to response.

Overall delivery time was 70 mins.

25 mins on the:

- handover of the new unit

- me checking the unit

-transfer of data from old phone

-signing of papers

- factory reset

45 mins was due to the checking of my previous phone. It took a long time for them to actually start replying to the rider.

Support

45 min is very long. Unless they also have backlog with the trade-in customer support. Mine was delivered in the morning so maybe there's lesser phone traffic.

0 Likes
kokiko
Active Level 3
Support

it took them around 10-15mins to respond to the first inquiry of the rider. There was a minor hiccup on the unit for trade-in but it was eventually resolved. It takes them around 5 mins to respond on the succeeding messages from the rider.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

0 Likes
Tili
Active Level 1
Support
Got mine today too and same observation. Kahit efficient mag check si rider, may konting wait time sa insurance provider
Pipiyok
Active Level 8
Support
Sa susunod po sa mismong Store na para di na maghintay ng ilang araw, kasi wala pa isang araw nasa sayo na ang phone 🫡
0 Likes