Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Why is my samsung a03 doesn't have touch sensitivity

(Topic created on: 07-23-2022 02:13 AM)
avocardo
Beginner Level 2
Options
Support
Its too hard for me to touch the navigation bar after applying its tempered glass, please how can I fix this, they told me to find for touch sensitivity in settings but I cant find that
0 Likes
3 Comments
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Support
Apply another screen protector. Ringke screen protector is an example.
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Support

Hey avocardo,

If you attach accessories such as screen protectors to the touch screen, the touch screen may not work properly. Small stickers, such as protective labels, can also affect touch sensitivity. Some Samsung-unapproved protective glasses or films have only adhesive on the side edges, and if these products are attached to the screen, the protective glass or film may not adhere completely to the screen.

Because of this, some areas of the touch screen may not recognize the touch and may respond intermittently. After removing the attachment, check the touch function again. 

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/mobile-devices/what-to-do-if-your-touch-screen-is-not-working-pro... 

Moreover, your Galaxy phone has a feature that increases the touch sensitivity of the screen for use when a screen protector is attached. If you feel that the touch on the screen has become relatively less sensitive after using a screen protector, follow the steps below to enable the Touch Sensitivity feature.

1-Go to “Settings”, and then select “Display”.

2-Tap “Touch sensitivity”. You will feel an instant enhancement.

Hope this helps you out. Have a nice and safe days ahead!
0 Likes
jaeijei
Beginner Level 2
Support
hello! i searched for touch sensitivity in my settings but there really is none on my phone. my software is updated with android 12, why dont i have that feature still?
0 Likes