Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Wifi connectivity issues after Ui 5.0 upgrade for S22 Ultra

(Topic created on: 11-05-2022 03:50 PM)
Sajith
Active Level 1
Options
Support
Hi, I am facing WiFi connectivity issues after the upgrade.

Normally, WiFi connection throttles and the Internet connectivity drops off after few duration. Had to turn Off and ON the WiFi to solve.

But it re-appears again. Any of you facing the same with S22 Ultra device? 
0 Likes
25 Comments
Support
Hi... M using S22 Ultra too with One Ui 5 recently updated, but never encounter WiFi connection like u...

I m using Starhub Broadband by the way... Maybe u like to check your WiFi setup no matter software or hardware to see whether that's the problem...

Hope this helps...

Pls kindly click the 3 dots on the right hand side of my comment and press "Accept Solution" if you feel that my solution is useful to you

Thanks and Cheers...!!!
0 Likes
Sajith
Active Level 1
Support
Its weird issue. Everytime, when I power OFF and ON the WiFi, it perfectly works for a while and then after a while the Internet and WiFi auto disconnects. Me too using Starhub WiFi with Nokia router.
. Doesn't seems to be my WiFi router issue, since other devices connected to the same WiFi works perfectly fine. And this issue only started after I upgrade yesterday.
0 Likes
Support
Oh ya by the way your devices is it local set or export set?

Example like the recently updated Expert Raw app after One Ui 5 also crash on the astrophoto sky guide for majority of the countries S22 Ultra... Only 1 or 2 countries not affected... so different countries software update might have abit different too....
0 Likes
Sajith
Active Level 1
Support
@JeffsViralTech, I am using Local Set (Bought under Singtel) Mobile plan
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Support
May I know if you are using WiFi Mesh setup?
0 Likes
Sajith
Active Level 1
Support
Nope, not using Mesh Wi-Fi
JP19
Expert Level 3
Support
Hi, have u tried removing deleting ur current WiFi and re-connect back?
0 Likes
Sajith
Active Level 1
Support
Yup, tried thst but still no go.. The problem is still there.
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Support
https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-note/wifi-issues-after-recent-software-update/td-p/470486...

Hi, this is one suggestion: to wipe cache partition (not factory reset).

Let's try this and monitor for a day.
0 Likes