Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Z flip 3 green line issue

(Topic created on: 01-21-2024 01:49 AM)
onotgnusmas
Beginner Level 2
Options
Support

bought this z flip 3 last september 2021 for 57k and now green lines are starting to appear, i already ask cs and service center for help and the price for screen replacement is around 20k and there is no guarantee that it will not happen again. This phone is never been dropped or no physical damage.

Then i tried to bring it to samsung store for trade in and the value is 3,600 from 57k. Dont buy this phone its a waste of money.
1 Comment
Panda-San
Beginner Level 5
Support

I have the same green line issue. I also bought my phone in 2021. Its only 2 years old today. One day when I was restarting my phone, One green line appeared right after I checked my phone. It was around the first week of January and then two weeks after another line appeared to the left of it. Its too expensive to get the screen replaced. So, I am thinking of trading it in and getting another phone. But based on your comment, I don't know what I can do anymore since the trade-in value is slow low compared to the price I bought it for. I feel so sad and disappointed. This was the first phone that I got that the price went above 20k.

I was thinking if there are any other options for me to avail. (Like selling it to a repair shop or a shop that would buy phone parts, or trade it in for an iphone, anything really to make the most of what I have left) 

I would really appreciate any feedback or advice on what you did with your phone.

0 Likes