Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Facebook Unsupported browser S5e tablet

(Topic created on: 10-29-2022 05:37 PM)
Flobbalob
Beginner Level 3
Options
Tablets

Using Samsung Internet browser to access Facebook.

Facebook is showing Unsupported browser and preventing replies to posts. I changed to a new profile which cured the problem, but only for 1 day. The same problem occurs if I use my facebook profile on a Samsung Tab A . There is no problem using Chrome on any device.

Has anybody else experienced this. Android 11  UI 3.1

Steve

0 Likes
3 Comments
brutsalvadi
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

Same here, using a Samsung S20FE, Android 12. I use Samsung Browser only when in DeX mode because I can keep it in desktop mode and with light theme (I use Opera and dark theme when in standard smartphone mode) and it was very convenient, I've just found that now Facebook doesn't allow me to post saying that the browser is unsopported. It would be great if this could be fixed!

Flobbalob
Beginner Level 3
Tablets

Thank you for replying. At least I know there is some else in the world experiencing this. Something is incompatible with Facebook software on Samsung Internet browser but why if affects just us two is a mystery. The only explanation I could think of is that nobody else in the world uses Facebook on a Samsung Internet 😁. I did try the beta version and that is the same !

0 Likes
Mantonart
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

On my tablet facebook doesn't allow me to comment, saying my browser must be updated. I have the s7 fe. 

0 Likes