Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Tab A7 WiFi Availability

(Topic created on: 09-19-2021 05:02 AM)
samsung999
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tablets

Hi, I am looking at getting a Galaxy Tab A7 WiFi and am surprised that it is not available in Samsung's online store.  Anyone knows why and any reliable place to get from?  Tried going to Shopee and Lazada but hard to identify if the products listed are genuine.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Mchhh
Active Level 7
Tablets
There's surely genuine Tab A7 Wifi (not Lite) from non-Samsung store on Shopee. just be sure to check out the product's reviews on the comment section. However, most of them are 3GB RAM + 32GB version, and Dark Grey colour is running out if you're looking for that.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Comments
RBJ73
Active Level 10
Tablets
Go to Astro Go Shop . Come to see my update on 10th September , place order and payment on 8th ; arround 48hour i get the item . So excited
0 Likes
samsung999
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

Hi, Astro Go Shop only have 8.7" screen.  Am looking for 10" screen.  Any other suggestions?

0 Likes
Solution
Mchhh
Active Level 7
Tablets
There's surely genuine Tab A7 Wifi (not Lite) from non-Samsung store on Shopee. just be sure to check out the product's reviews on the comment section. However, most of them are 3GB RAM + 32GB version, and Dark Grey colour is running out if you're looking for that.
0 Likes
samsung999
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

That's correct, if one has the time to do so.  Checked a few reviews from sellers in Shopee and Lazada and did not get much comfort in them.  Additionally, it's going to someone at a different location, hence making it more challenging.  I have in the process found out that Harvey Norman carries it.  Thanks all  for the suggestions.  Cheers.

0 Likes