Did you mean: 

Original topic:

iPad replacement

(Topic created on: 11-24-2021 07:11 AM)
allakazoo
Active Level 6
Options
Tablets

My iPad 6th Gen is getting old. Which Samsung Tablet should I buy to replace it? Will be buying pen and keyboard, because I will be using it for note taking and some internet browsing. 

Recommendations?

14 Comments
Tablets
Tab S7 FE?
0 Likes
allakazoo
Active Level 6
Tablets
I was thinking of the S7 FE too, but scared regret later after I buy. Then again the top end S7 pricing is a bit scary. Wish Samsung would just give the keyboard together with it.
0 Likes
Tablets
All Tabs come with S Pens. Would you prefer bigger screen size or portability? Are you using it for school or work or for media consumption? I think your use-case will guide you to a decision on a model.

If 120hz refresh is important to you: Tab S7 (LCD) & S7+(OLED)

If you are fine with 60hz refresh rate: Tab S7 FE or even the slightly older Tab S6 Lite are good options.

Keyboard wise, the magentic and clip-on design of the Tab S7's series makes it an awesome and secure accessory (try to wait for offers where Samsung gives a free keyboard cover).

Hope this helps!
allakazoo
Active Level 6
Tablets
Thanks for comprehensive run down of different models
Tablets
Go for the highest tier Tab S7 Plus if u can n u won't regret it... Its an iPad Pro killer... been using it for 1 years plus since it launch n never regret... I have came from Apple ecosystem n now total change to Samsung ecosystem... I m fully into Samsung now with S21 Ultra, Tab S7 Plus, Buds Live and Watch 4...!!! 👍🏼✌🏼💪🏽
allakazoo
Active Level 6
Tablets
Very tempted indeed.
Tablets
GoGoGo... Feel free to ask me questions... I am 1 of the 7 Samsung Makers recently being selected to help the community in here for all things Samsung...!!! 🥰🥰🥰
0 Likes
Tablets
Pls kindly click the 3 dots on the right hand side of my comment and press "Accept Solution" if you feel that my solution is useful to you and as a small gesture of encouragement for us as well... Thanks and Cheers...!!!Screenshot_20211202-180622_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
SamsungNantakkumar
Options
Tablets

Hello allakazoo. I am Faiz, from Samsung.

We appreciate your interest in the Samsung brand. We suggest you to refer to the link below for further information on our Samsung Tab Series:
https://www.samsung.com/sg/tablets/?product1=sm-t875nznexsp&product2=sm-t736blgaxsp&product3=

Thank you