Original topic:

⚠️swipe to switch app without gesture hints still works⚠️

(Topic created on: 11-23-2019 05:44 AM)
enpedia
Active Level 4
Options
Tips
You can still slide between apps without the gesture hints/bar 
All you have to do is swipe up very slightly like you would to get to the recents app screen but swipe up very slightly and slide to the right also once you've slide over to the right once you can slide back to the left, before all you  would have to do was a simple slide 
I guess they changed it because it was too easy to mis navigate with the gesture.

It's a little extra step but not that bad 
6 Comments
Cruzantis
Active Level 3
Tips
still prefer the original beta where you didn't had an extra step
Malice
Active Level 5
Tips
yeah I prefer it that way too
0 Likes
RK_BB
Active Level 4
Tips
Yes, that's doable and I find that it works better without Haptic Feedback but the problem is that I find Haptic Feedback neccessary for the Back gesture....wish we had granular controls for these feedbacks.
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Tips

Thank you for the valuable tip. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

0 Likes
RK_BB
Active Level 4
Tips
Good news everyone! It seems like this was addressed in the stable version released in Germany and reported to be working properly on a US device:

https://www.reddit.com/r/galaxys10/comments/e332vx/working_germany_version_android_10_on_usa_exynos/...
0 Likes
Malice
Active Level 5
Tips
it should if your on beta 7 it's like a 150mb download what's the the equivalent on a security patch lol
0 Likes