Original topic:

DeX for PC Application for Android 10 Beta Users

(Topic created on: 11-08-2019 06:34 AM)
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Tips

Hello Beta Users,

From Android 10, user agreement is required to use Samsung DeX for enhanced personal data protection and security purpose.Agreement button will show up once the mobile device is connected to the PC via USB cable.Select “Agree” in order to run Samsung DeX.

Please download “DeX for PC app for Android 10 Beta” from the following link and install it on the PC to use Samsung DeX with Android 10 beta device

[Download Link]

- DeX for PC App WINDOWS 7 & 10 for Android 10 Beta

- DeX for PC App Mac for Android 10 Beta

※ If you already have Samsung DeX installed on your PC, please uninstall it and reinstall “DeX for PC App for Android 10 Beta”.

※ For more details regarding Samsung DeX, please visit https://www.samsung.com/sec/apps/samsung-dex/

Thank you. 

13 Comments
bmammerjammer
Beginner Level 3
Tips
Thank you! I was trying to figure this out! Now I'm back up and running with Dex on my Mac. :)
0 Likes
zroid
Active Level 1
Tips
thanks!
0 Likes
jhs39
Active Level 6
Tips
This didn't work very well for me. Non-beta Dex worked fine in beta 1 & 2. New beta Dex in beta 3 crashed my phone and made my SD card disappear. I needed to reboot before my phone detected my SD card again.
0 Likes
Gulley0286
Beginner Level 2
Tips
what if u don't have computer
0 Likes
humdum
Active Level 5
Tips
then you can't use DeX for PC?
KnoxPro
Active Level 1
Tips
Thanks! It's nice to have DeX for PC, especially after the demise of SideSync!
GPlattinum
Active Level 1
Tips
Set it up on phone and pc, but phone keeps saying to update dex on PC, and pc just keeps loading. both are fully updated, cleared cache. connected through USB c and USB a.
0 Likes
Ramen11260
Beginner Level 2
Tips
I'm having weird issues where the screen on my phone is constantly rotating and blinking and nothing is showing up on my computer, I'm on the latest beta
Tips
Mine is doing the same thing.
0 Likes