Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Camera Controller app not working on my Galaxy Watch 4 Classic

(Topic created on: 01-05-2022 09:08 AM)
DonArdi
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables

Camera Controller app not Working on my Galaxy Watch4 Classic . Camera controller app has installed on my watch. I can see it in the settings/applications. But app doesnt show up on main screen and so i cant use it. By the way i cant delete or re-install the app. Help me please

Also my phone is Samsung A52 5G.

5 Comments
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Wearables
That's because it ain't compatible with low end to midrange devices. Only flagships. I suggest downloading this instead:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=shu.galaxy.camera
0 Likes
DonArdi
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Hi Magnaguard. Thanks for the reply. Appreciate it. I was initially told by a samsung customer support rep that the phone I'm using is compatible. Tsk tsk... I gues that guy lacks training.

If I my ask another question. Why is the ECG & Blood Pressure features in samsung watch not available in the Philippines?
0 Likes
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Wearables
Those features require government approval beforehand. And you know the amount of red tape our country has 😒. Although, for those who are tech-savvy, there are ways to circumvent that 🙂.

On a personal note, I hate that the watch requires monthly calibration for the Blood Pressure Measurement to work. Calibration needs a Blood Pressure Monitor. If I had a Blood Pressure Monitor, I wouldn't have a need for the Blood Pressure Measurement function now would I 🤔?
Wearables
As stated we find means to enable this feature.
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Wearables

Hey DonArdi,

Have you found a fix for your problem? Let us know by tapping "Accept as Solution" :) 

0 Likes