Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 4 Classic on a 5 hour hike

(Topic created on: 08-18-2022 08:07 AM)
ZBeeZee
Active Level 2
Options
Wearables
This is just sharing / review na rin konte. I recorded my hiking workout for 5 hours when I did a hike recently. The information was robust naman, from the route we took, heart rate, elevation metrics, distance etc. The weird metric is the average pace, because it displayed 0, which shouldn't be the case.
The only missing feature is the route back, wherein it is now offered on the new GW5 Pro.

Unfortunately also, the battery life took a toll. My watch dropped from 95 percent to just 20 percent after the recording. My friend along with the hike used their Garmin watch which has superb battery life and has a route back feature also. Their Garmin only took 5 percent battery usage during the hike.

Nonetheless I'm still quite happy with the watch overall, it has features that works well when you have a Samsung phone.

If you are a very active person with lots of activities you want to track such as hiking, the Galaxy watch is just "okay" for those

Workout details after the 5 hour hike

1 Comment
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Wearables

A very detailed review, ZBeeZee. Thanks for sharing your experience with Samsung Galaxy Watch. It really inspires us to do more.

In addition, you may click the below link on Samsung Health features on Galaxy Watch.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/mobile-devices/samsung-health-features-on-galaxy-watch/ 

0 Likes