Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch and Healthy 365 unable to sync properly

(Topic created on: 11-08-2022 07:18 PM)
allakazoo
Active Level 6
Options
Wearables
I have a Watch 4 Classic. I use it as my tracker for Healthy 365, instead of the free tracker. Since day 1 from using the watch, I've noticed that the steps are not in sync. See attached photo. Almost 2000 steps off! Any idea why? Help! 

0 Likes
39 Comments
WeNDyLaW
Beginner Level 3
Wearables

Thank you ...I have managed to do it..you are awesome !!

Junispro
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I know this is kinda an old post, but just wanted to add my experience regardless. I have a Galaxy Watch Active 2, occasionally the step count is the same, occasionally it differs from 500 ~ 2k. Apparently it's because on Samsung Health, it reads combined data from both your watch and phone to give you a more accurate step count. However, when you are syncing to Health365, they only take into account step count data that's provided by the watch. Hope this helps.
allakazoo
Active Level 6
Wearables
Sounds logical. Thank you for keeping this thread alive.
0 Likes
blursotong
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I have same problem, my watch show 7000plus steps and Samsung health too, but 365 only show 5000plius steps. 2000 over steps gone...
0 Likes
Bosgu
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Samsung Galaxy watch can't sync properly with Healthy 365
0 Likes
mkhheng
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I tried both IDs from my GW4C shown available on my H365 app, their is no data coming into the H365 app.
0 Likes
allakazoo
Active Level 6
Wearables
As mentioned, you must make the watch it's connected. It's likely the watch isn't connected the 2 IDs you have are from previous connections.
0 Likes
venus9431
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Samsung Health steps sync to Health 365, but the steps number difference.
0 Likes
Nomad888
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Turn off steps tracking on phone. This should then show accurate steps counter from watch.
0 Likes
72Sam
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Watch has more count than phone because your hand moved than legs. eg.wiping car, cleaning windows,
0 Likes