Original topic:

GW4 46mm cannot fit the 44mm milanese band.

(Topic created on: 09-17-2021 09:04 PM)
YH-lo
Active Level 5
Options
Wearables
Hi guys,
Anyone here got the milanese band from the preorder? Does your band fit the 46mm variant? Cause mine don't fit and samsung estore team seems to be reading out paper specs and ignoring my emails. The radius of the milanese band is not same as the watch. Causing the two tips of the edge to not fit.

15 Comments
CLum
Active Level 3
Wearables

I also preordered the Milanese Watch Band together with the Watch 4 Classic 46mm. Unfortunately the band does not fit at all into my new watch. I've been trying to get it fix as my idea was to get it together with the stainless steel band which fit my personality or lifestyle much better.

Since I receive the goods on Saturday, I've been trying to get help from ALL AVENUE! Spoke to the technician in your so called Samsung Experience Store in Midvalley, they passed me to another so called Accessories Distributor in Cheras. Went there, they require me to obtain the original invoice which you guys does not provide for online purchase! Sent several e-mail to the respective SBT Support Team, they told me other story which the "order acknowledgement" which could save me a day of hassle. The story doesn't end here, I then inform them on regards of the reply from SBT Support Team and the Cheras distribution team forward my e-mail to the respective team. Not long after they replied me that it was my mistake that it is stated clearly there the serial number of the watch was not match with the serial number of Watch 4 Classic 46mm. 

I'm so disappointed now, as I feel that the customer service team is not looking in the matter but they are just looking for excuses and pointing finger saying it's the customer fault. I'm not working in Samsung, how could I know and be able to rectify serial number while buying! It is ridiculous and irresponsible for such an big establishment to look for faults! 

Thank you Samsung for such an pleasant experience. I suggest the people from the Samsung Community to not PRE-ORDER anything as we are just the lab rats to identify the possibility of system issues, and if anything happens no one knows how to handle it and customer service would not care. 

CLum
Active Level 3
Wearables

Now we are sitting with a useless band. Such an environmental friendly move by Samsung!

YH-lo
Active Level 5
Wearables
Buy from cheap china oems..also buy during 10.10 from shopee or lazada. Alot cheap and nice stainless steel bands. But the quality of milanese bands on laz n shopee not so good. Im personally using a spigen stainless steel band. Its normal 20mm band. Not gap less stainless steel band.
YH-lo
Active Level 5
Wearables
Yea lo.. nomore preorder for me. I rather buy when the price in market drops from msrp. Preorder this few years full of samseng **bleep**. My n20u preorder also arrived dead. Had to replace a new unit the very week i got the phone. Lucky that time customer service and feedback still very responsive and handled the issue well. This time we really got screwed over by samseng. The respond from samseng is point fingers, the close case. We buyers are idiots. Not their problem.
CLum
Active Level 3
Wearables
Yea. I'm also using Note 20 Ultra. HAS BEEN LOYAL TO THEIR NOTE LINE SINCE NOTE 2. I also have their back when NOTE 7 telling my friends that is just a glitch and the NOTE line is a worthy phone. But now it really make me doubt on what's the point of being a loyal customers. No different!
YH-lo
Active Level 5
Wearables
Email ceo. There is an option on the support page.
0 Likes
CLum
Active Level 3
Wearables
Yea.. I think I will
0 Likes
YH-lo
Active Level 5
Wearables
Gogogoo.. the more ppl complain on the same issue, they got to do something.
0 Likes
YH-lo
Active Level 5
Wearables
No need loyal to samseng amymore.. btw my n20u died again in april. Change screen cause monthly patch killed the screen. Last month my colleague n20u screen suddenly die. N20u also from preorder batch. Same symptoms as my n20u. But my colleague not aware if the auto update patch killed the phone.
0 Likes