Original topic:

[REVIEW] Galaxy Buds2 Pro: a pair of buds for TRUE Samsung fan πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

(Topic created on: 10-07-2022 04:48 PM)
Hxzeem
Active Level 6
Options
Wearables

If you're an audiophile, and want to dive into Samsung ecosystem, Samsung latest wearables - Galaxt Buds2 Pro is a way to go. I have received these buds for a week, and my early impression towards these pair of buds is way above my expectation. Consider its hefty price tag and packed along with audio-rich features, I can say it is really worth it and bang for your buck.

Source: SamsungSource: Samsung

With 2way speakers setup, 10mm for woofer and 5.3mm for tweeter - it can deliver a true hi-fi audio quality in its mini pea-sized like. The build quality of the buds and its case feels kinda premium, love the clicky sound of the case lid and its squarish-shaped vibes because it tagged along with my flip phone. Theres a matte-finishing color compared to its predecessor, theres part of shining glossy. I got a white colour buds, and if you frequently use it outdoor, I gotta say you need to occasionally clean these bad boi buds out - no pun intended πŸ˜‚

20221007_000632.jpg

20221007_001104.jpg

20221007_001137.jpg

Upon quick checking from phone developer options, pairing these buds will automatically configured for HD audio output, bluetooth streaming with proprietary Samsung Seamless Codec (SSC), audio sampling at 48 kHz and 24 bits/sample, a clear checkmarks for Hi-Fi audio listening experience.

Screenshot_20221007_000122_Settingsv2.jpg

Of course these buds can paired with other devices with different operating system, but for you guys to fully utilise its features, it can be configured from Samsung's own apps namely Galaxy Wearable. Without this apps, you're losing a lot of features.

Galaxy Wearable apps main menuGalaxy Wearable apps main menu

360 audio features, offering an immersive sound, plus with a head tracker, so that you will know where the sound is coming from360 audio features, offering an immersive sound, plus with a head tracker, so that you will know where the sound is coming from

Built-in EQ features, not so much to choose, but Dynamic is the way to goBuilt-in EQ features, not so much to choose, but Dynamic is the way to go

On another side note, there are several keys feature that I love like built-in EQ and a toggle for seamless earbud connection where I can listening to and interchange in between my Samsung devices for seamless media consumption. I love how the dynamic EQ sounds and without a doubt a good music listening experience depending on your choice of audio sources. My personal take is Tidal where you can curated your songs playlist with master quality audio offering and they also providing dolby atmos remix for more immersive sound experience. A combo of Tidal with Atmos remix, built-in Dolby "Music" sound effect from your Samsung phone along with 360 audio buds features and the final result is Booming! 🀯 For ease of use and to automate this features, I create my own Bixby routine for "Music Mode" so that I wont loose good quality hi fi music experience that these buds can offer.

A seamless audio toggle option, best listeninf experience throughout Samsung mobile devicesA seamless audio toggle option, best listeninf experience throughout Samsung mobile devices

A good listening experience between devices without need to  unpair-recconnect.A good listening experience between devices without need to unpair-recconnect.

Listening on Tidal with Atmos remixListening on Tidal with Atmos remix

Built-in Dolby Atmos sound effect from Samsung phoneBuilt-in Dolby Atmos sound effect from Samsung phone

Bixby routine, underappreciated apps for some, but a very useful tool for power user, you can create this routine for your audio automated configuration for good listening experienceBixby routine, underappreciated apps for some, but a very useful tool for power user, you can create this routine for your audio automated configuration for good listening experience

In conclusion, recently Samsung has released buds2 pro its first firmware update, so I suggest you guys to download for device stability and improvement. To be honest, the moment I received these buds - the volume output kinda way too low for me where at first I thought these might be defective items, upon quick Google search I found that the main reason behind this because of software conflict of volume control settings between phone and buds2 pro. If your buds2 pro act up like mine, or even after installing firmware updates, a simple fix for mine is by enabling: Galaxy Wearable apps > Earbuds settings > Labs > enable Double tap earbud edge. The help animation did not help much, the method of using this toggle is just either one the buds need a little shake or vibration, therefore quick method by tapping behind your ears. And then, Voila! an explosive booming sound experience for you guys. Hope it helps, cheers. I am looking forward to try these buds more for a long term review soon.

First firmware update from its releaseFirst firmware update from its release

#SamsungMembersMY #GalaxyBuds2Pro #SamsungMakersMY

1 Comment
GunasamssYT
Expert Level 5
Wearables
Cool!
0 Likes