Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Health Sleep Tracking Awake time is incorrect

(Topic created on: 05-07-2024 02:50 AM)
JS2312
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables

I have just bought the Galaxy 6 Watch and I'm using the sleep tracking.  The first 3 nights recorded as I expected but on the 4th night there is a problem.  I had a disturbed night and was asleep from 11pm to 2am and then I was awake until 4am. During that time I got up, made a cup of tea and ready my book.  I then slept again until 7:30 am.

The sleep app correctly records the two periods of sleep and  adds my sleep time from both periods to give a total sleep time.  However the awake time doesn't include the 2 hours I was awake between 2am and 4am.  This give a false sleep score as it looks as though I was only awake for 5% of my sleep time when it should be closer to 25%.

Is there a way to get the app ro recognise that the period from 11pm to 7:30am is a single sleep period and any awake time during that period should be included in my total awake percentage?

many thanks for any help.

0 Likes
1 Comment
Wearables
The data that was captured by your watch can't be edited, sadly. You can add another sleep record manually, but what was tallied by the watch automatically will remain as is.
0 Likes