Original topic:

Sleep routine makes a loud notification voice

(Topic created on: 05-01-2023 10:03 PM)
sekito
Active Level 6
Options
Bixby
I made a Bixby sleep routine which Turns on Do not disturb in the evening. However every time it turns on it makes a very loud notification Sound and pop up. How can I turn this off as it makes no sense.
8 Comments
garth55
Active Level 1
Bixby
In finder look up "modes and routines" > go to notifications and tap on popups to turn it off then > notification category > turn off running routines and modes.
sekito
Active Level 6
Bixby
Great thanks for that
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Bixby

Hey @garth55 

Thank you for your help.

Kind Regards,

SamsungClaudette

sekito
Active Level 6
Bixby
Actually although that worked now I get a different notification notification saying do not disturb is turned on. This time it's from the system UI. You can't seem to turn it offScreenshot_20230503_220107_Settings.jpg
Pheidias
Beginner Level 3
Bixby

I've put this setting to Silent, but nothing changes. I have the same problem. I've set automatic Sleep Routine to turn OFF all sounds, and it makes sound itself! 

In fact I want to turn notification sound off (Silent) for all routines notifications. I do not want routines to make ANY sound when activated or deactivated (and I have a lot: Sleep/Home/Work etc), or annoying me anyhow.

0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Bixby

Hey @sekito 

I am sorry that you are having this issue. Unfortunately  that function cannot be disabled. 

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
sekito
Active Level 6
Bixby
in that case the sleep routine is not very useful at all. What is the intended way of using that function ?
0 Likes
garth55
Active Level 1
Bixby
I always use it as a reminder for sleep. I'm usually doing other things and that notification tells me it's time for bed.
0 Likes