Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung S21 Ultra Green lines display issue

(Topic created on: 10-18-2023 09:56 PM)
Laverna
Active Level 1
Options
Community Guidelines
Just shatring, I bought thi unit last Feb. 2021 in samsung store megamall. Sadly, green lines appears on screen, not in warranty anymore sad story... flagship phone is kinda waste samsung is not helping😭😭😭
3 Comments
TeamGalaxyBianx
Options
Community Guidelines

Hi there, Laverna! It's best to take your Galaxy S21 Ultra to a nearby service center to get it diagnosed and repaired. 

You can book your appointment directly from the Support tab on your Samsung Members app, or if you're from Metro Manila, you can have it picked up for free since you have a flagship device!

To book your pickup, you may call the following numbers:

• #GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
  • 1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
  • 1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
  • 84222111 [All Product, Landline]

*Galaxy pickup is free ONLY for flagship devices. Service fee applies to other models and varies per service center.

0 Likes
Community Guidelines
I hope Samsung can finally address this Green Line issue. I have a lot of friends using different generations of Samsung flagship phones and several of them encountered this same issue - all of those happened after doing an update. This only shows that the issue was not caused by mishandling, instead by some random whatever after doing the upgrade.
Community Guidelines
Totally agree. Again, my S21U and my bestfriend's S21U too have vertical green line after the update. I posted here last September 16 my experience with my s21U phone.