Original topic:

Quick share failing to send files, only receive files since one UI 5.0 S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 01-31-2023 08:58 PM)
IXDANGEROUSXI
Active Level 1
Options
Discussion
Is anyone else having drama with quick share failing to send files now since the update? I have gone over everything, clearing cache and data, resetting network connections, disabling nearby share, updated to latest quick share software, tried to different phones, only thing left to do is a factory reset but surely there is a work around.. yes I do have all my settings correct and open also so anyone can send me files also.. took it in to Samsung in Sydney and they were stumped..

Any tips would be very helpful as it's driving me crazy
2 Comments
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Discussion

Hello @ IXDANGEROUSXI

I am really sorry that you are having this issue. I suggest sending an error report within 2-3 minutes of the issue occurring for this to be investigated by our research and development team. Error reports assist with identifying any deviations in your device performance. Once analysed, our team will get back to you with a response to advise further steps.

To send an error report:
Samsung Members app > Support > Error reports > select issue category > Describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘Send system log data’ > ‘Send’ in top right.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
SamsungClaudette

IXDANGEROUSXI
Active Level 1
Discussion
Thanks for your help, I'll do it later on tonight!