Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Second Screen function on Galaxy tab s8 ultra

(Topic created on: 09-19-2022 06:34 PM)
Options
Discussion
When I try to use galaxy tab s8 ultra as the second screen of a windows device, sometimes the audio is transfered to the tablet's speaker, and sometimes it's still played from the windows device's speaker.

Not really sure what's happening there🤔

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Discussion
After you connect the tab s8 ultra,

If you are using Windows 11, go to the main menu, there will be an arrow next to the volume slider and you can choose the output there.

If you're using Windows 10, press on the volume button. There should be a dropdown and you can choose the output from there.

View solution in context

3 Comments
Solution
Discussion
After you connect the tab s8 ultra,

If you are using Windows 11, go to the main menu, there will be an arrow next to the volume slider and you can choose the output there.

If you're using Windows 10, press on the volume button. There should be a dropdown and you can choose the output from there.
Discussion
I'm on Windows 11, I see the option to change output, but nothing happens when I change to digital output. The audio is still being played from windows device.

And not sure why the name of it is "Digital Device (None)"20220919_190639_457789_1663578399.jpg
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Discussion

Hi @CryptoAxis, thanks for reaching out. That's odd that the issue perists after adjusting your settings. 

Please send through an error report from your tablet via the Samsung Members app for this to be looked into further and attach this screenshot. 

To send an error report:
Samsung Members app > Get help > Error reports > select issue category > Describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘Send system log data’ > ‘Send’ in top right.